The journey begins....

Published by Melanie under on 2:51 PM
Well, I've finally decided to commit myself to a fitness regime that I can not quit...Boot Camp.

I found the Ladies Fitness Boot Camp while I was looking through the Litchfield Park Sports page in an attempt to sign Paige & Coleton up for soccer. There was a tiny little article that said "Boot Camp" that caught my eye, and it listed a website address to learn more. I quickly logged onto www.ladiesfitnessbootcamp.com to see what it was, and there was Camo page detailing what the program entailed.

Now, you all know me, and I know that I need to be pushed to succeed because I am easily discouraged and give up. What could be more "motivating" than a drill sergeant pushing you to go farther than you think you can go? The cost was pricey, but I knew that I needed to join. I asked Elmo, who without hesitation, gave me permission to invest and enroll in my health.

The classes run 3 days a week for 1.5 hours, Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays from 7 - 8:30 p.m. for 12 weeks, and the first class started right after Marty's wedding...when I knew I would already be exhausted. Here's looking forward to....or fearing.....September 22, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System