Month 3, Week 1 Assignment

Published by Melanie under on 8:05 AM
Goal setting again.

I don't even need to think about which GOAL I am setting as my "will accomplish" this month. It is sticking to the 3 Phase Plan. I have the tools...now it's up to me to use them.

There are 6 areas for goal setting that I must do:

Physical - The 3 phase Plan
Financial - Save the $$ for tickets to see Mom in March
Family - Give each child (and Elmo) an out of the blue hug & kiss, tell them I love them, and compliment every day. ALSO ~ Finish Christmas Shopping!
Career - Finish A2LA re-certification (yUcK!)
Social - Make a "girls' night out date...and KEEP IT!
Spiritual - Finish reading "The Last Lecture." Get a Children's Bible for the kids.

Those all seem like goals I can easily achieve...all during this month!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System