Jan 5, Month 4 - Day 1

Published by Melanie under on 11:06 AM
Let me tell you...I really missed working out (as a group) during the break. I knew going in tonight that I was going to be hurting...it would be like this was my first night...and I was right.

As expected, there are a few brave new souls who have made resolutions to get in shape...2 to be exact. Best of luck to them.

Walk/run, stretch, 1 JJ 1 PU, 2 JJ 2 PU...etc.

The night's routine was Core to the Bone. I've detailed it in other posts, but will sum it up again:

6 min lunges (this time with a leg lift after each lunge)
1 min leg lifts
1 mins laying down toe touches
1 min leg lifts
1 mins overhead toe touches

6 mins Sumo Walk
1 min push ups
1 min butt lifts
1 min push ups
1 min butt lifts

6 mins backward lunges with leg lift
1 min plank
1 min belly blaster
1 min plank
1 min belly blaster

BUTTS & ABS

fire hydrants
bird dog
overhead toe touches
alternating toe touches

Surprisingly, even though I felt like collapsing last night, I'm not too too tired...but definatly sore in the ab area. Yikes! Tonight is going to be the real test, I'm sure.

In any case, it's great to be back. As dedication to my New Year's Resolution, I commited myself to a YEAR contract...all the more reason NOT to quit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System