Jan 6, Month 4, Day 2

Published by Melanie under on 7:33 AM
Ooh...Ahh...Eek...my achin' body....

Did I mention that it's great to be back? My body is constantly reminding me that it is glad to be working out again...with every move, cough, and twitch...it thanks me. Good to know that even after 3 months of Boot Camp, I'm still working every muscle.

I realized last night that there are a few people this term who didn't return...I am especially sad about one person in particular (who started the same day as I did) because she was doing SO WELL. I am hopeful that she will return soon, because she really was showing MAJOR effects of her hard work.

Last night was a new routine that I can not for the life of me remember the name. Bummer! I'll have to ask Tracey what it was called again.

Anyway, it was basically a circuit routine...let me see if I can remember.

Set 1:
1 min good mornings (each side)
1 min push ups
1 min crab walk
REPEAT

Set 2:

1 min wall sit
1 min JJ
1 min Fast feet
Repeat

Set 3:

1 min Rocky Run
1 min Dips
1 min Angel arms
Repeat

Set 4:

1 min Burpies
1 min 8 count Burpies
Repeat

Set 5:

1 min bird dog (alternating side)
1 min bird dog (same side)
Repeat

Butts & Abs:

Fire hydrants
1 sided leg pulses (each side)
overhead toe touches
scissor lifts

It was an exhausting, but quick, night, and I truly AM glad to be back.

One of the girls who has been doing LFBC for a year brought in a before photo from when she started. She looked simply AMAZING! She went from a 22 to a 12...she is literally 1/2 her size! I was so proud of her. She is such an amazing person...and such a great motivator to me. I don't think she even realizes it, but she is really something. She inspires me and really works hard. One day I want to be like her, and I know that is an attainable goal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System