Day 7 - Week 3

Published by Melanie under on 12:35 PM
I was pretty good over the weekend...given the fact that there WAS a birthday. Friday night Coleton, Jadyn & I went on a 3 mile bike ride. He is such a sweetheart...God definitely blessed me with that little guy. My legs were pretty sore & stiff from Thursday's workout, so riding my bike with Jadyn on the back (& semi-flat tires no less) was both painful & exhausting. My little man stayed right behind me the whole time telling me that I was doing great. He is such an angel.

Saturday I didn't do anything...correction...I didn't do any exercise. We were very busy all day and I thought my body could use some much needed R&R. Didn't get it, but the thought was there!

Sunday, Elmo & Coleton went to the AZ Cardinal's game, so I took Paige & Jadyn to the zoo for her birthday. We were there for 5 hours...walking...that counts, doesn't it? When we got home, I put Jadyn to sleep & began the daunting task of decorating her cake using nothing by sandwich baggies. At 6:00 I was done. We ordered Pizza...I had 2 slices and only 1 bite of cake. I was feeling pretty bad about the pizza! I had no doubt that I would work a lot (or at least 1 slice) off on Monday.

I invited Kim to join me in the night's fun...but Sarah wasn't feeling well, so I got to take Coleton instead. Coleton was SURE that he would have no problem partaking in the night's events...and I had every bit of confidence that he would be able to keep up. Surprisingly, I was wrong!

The night's routine was called "Shuffle your butt off...Please Tracy, Thank you" (don't ask)

Walk, Run, Stretch.....Coleton had no problem with these....

The night went something like this:

1 JJ, 1 prisoner squat, 2 JJ, 2 prisoner squats....etc until 10.

2 minutes of shuffling (sideways...hard to describe)
1 min squats
1 min running
1 min squats

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min burpies
1 min running
1 min burpies

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min 3 shuffles lift leg (right side)
1 min running
1 min 3 shuffles lift leg (left side)

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min Frankenstein walk (arms out, kicking up as high as you can while walking)
1 min running
1 min knee touches while walking (like Frankenstein, but with legs bent)

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min good mornings (right side)
1 min running
1 min good mornings (left side)

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min star jumps
1 min running
1 min star jumps

2 minutes of shuffling
1 min squat jumps
1 min running
1 min squat jumps

2 minutes of shuffling
2 min running

Coleton gave up after about 5 minutes and said, "She's killing me." I don't know if he was really tired or if he just didn't want to do any more. What I do know is that he had been waiting for last night for 2 weeks...since I won't let them come during school b/c their bedtime is 8:00.

When it was time for butts & abs, Tracy was nice to us. We didn't really do anything that was very hard.

Fire Hydrants (Coleton told us that we looked like Cows)
Mule Kicks
Toe Touches (laying down)
Planks

That's it. It was a nice change!

One thing that I know I'm not going to like is that Tracy moved us to a parking lot. She said she had 2 reasons.

1. The grass is being re-seeded, so it's always wet when we workout. There is another lot of grass that we were using, but it's very uneven and houses a lot of ants.

2. It's better lit.

I'm not sure if it was the workout or the pavement, but my knees are KILLING me. Break out the Icy Hot & Ibuprofen!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System