Weekly Project - Week 3

Published by Melanie under on 1:14 PM
So, for this week's project we are to start a "Gratitude" journal. Contrary to its title, it is not about what we are thankful for. In this journal, we're supposed to write down the exact dates of the moments that we are complimented, notice a change in ourselves, accomplish tasks easier than in the past, or anything of the sort that has to do with our commitment to Boot Camp.

No one's complimented me on my appearance since this journey, nor have I seen an change in my physical appearance.

I have noted before in this blog, moments that I heard people compliment me *or my dedication* with regard to my efforts, however indirectly.

My first moment of gratitude would have to have been on Day 1, where I ran longer than I could ever remember myself running. I was very proud of myself.

Another note of gratitude is that I no longer fall victim to my junk food weakness. I feel that I am FINALLY in control of my eating habits. I FINALLY have enough motivation (all the work that I do at boot camp) to say no to sweets, chips, and all of the other "TOXINS" that I previously allowed to pollute my body.

I am motivated, compelled, devoted, encouraged, and positive....and I know that I will succeede.

3 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said... @ October 7, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Hurray for you for doing this! What an awesome goal to get yourself nice and healthy. (I should probably do the same.... I just know that I don't want to be "accountable" to the public to blog about it! hahaa)

Next time you come out this way we'll totally have to meet up!

The sis said... @ October 7, 2008 at 4:16 PM

YOU GO GIRL!!! you continue to impress me with your committment to pain and sacrafice all while gaining a better self image. You motivate me so much I'm going to go run not. GREAT JOB!!

Your biggest cheerleader!!

Anonymous said... @ October 8, 2008 at 7:36 AM

You are a strong influence and leader to those around you! You have determination and that's what it takes to get the job done. We're all pulling for you!! I'm beaming with pride!
Love you!
Mom

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System