Start of Month 2

Published by Melanie under on 11:30 AM
Last night was the start of a new session. There was 1 additional girl who joined, who coincidentally has a daughter that is in the same class as Paige. Small world.

Anyway, the night started off as usual...walk / run / stretch

1 min JJ
1 min squat jumps
1 min fast feet
1 min prisoner squats

The routine was called "I want it all." I'm starting to think that Tracy names these routines based on what song she's listening to at the time! :0)

As the name might imply, the workout was targeted at working every muscle...Luckily we had a few days off, but I still did 40 minutes on the Elliptical and burnt 503 calories!

We started with Cardio, followed by core, then cardio, then legs, then cardio again.

1 min JJ
1 min burpies
1 min squat jumps
1 min fast feet

1 min planks
1 min ab blasters (plank ups)
1 min push ups
1 min angel wings

1 min JJ
1 min burpies
1 min squat jumps
1 min fast fee

1 min wide push ups
1 min angel wings
1 min side crunch (left)
1 min side crunch (right)
1 min bicycle

1 min JJ
1 min burpies
1 min squat jumps
1 min fast feet

1 min lunges
1 min backward lunges
1 min side lunges (left)
1 min side lunges (right)
1 min prisoner squats
(A lot more that I can't think of at the moment)

1 min JJ
1 min burpies
1 min squat jumps
1 min fast feet

Butts & Abs

Fire hydrants
toe touches (like situps but legs flat)
reach throughs (like sit ups, but you touch the ground in between your feet)
leg lifts (right)
leg lifts (left)
Alternating toe touches (legs in air, crunching while touching alternating toes)

I am sore this morning. I felt so bad for the new girl last night. She is thin, but said that she hadn't worked out in over a year. She was exhausted and was preoccupied with trying not to throw up. I told her that it was normal, and that she may feel better if she did throw up...I know I did on my first night!!

I think that Tracy makes the first night of each new session hardest so that those who are new know what they're getting into. Not that any other night is EASY (far from it) but I think that she pushes us harder & faster on the first nights of new sessions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spring

My Blog Stockers

Support System